The TeleHealth Van offers accessible and affordable mental health support to underserved communities, including low-income and unhoused populations. With 5G-enabled vans and licensed clinical social workers, we provide private and walk-up sessions, as well as support for probation meetings and alternatives to incarceration programs. Our success is evidenced by partnerships with organizations such as the LA County Department of Mental Health and the US Committee of Refugees and Immigrants. Contact us to learn how we can work together to provide mental health services to your community.
The TeleHealth Van works for you. It takes less than 4 minutes to schedule your TeleHealth Van into a shared calendar.
In this short video, Dion Rambo, Founder of TeleHealth Van and Rambo House, talks about how this one-of-a-kind service came together.
The TeleHealth Van works with local community leaders and County funded hiring agencies to find low income and homeless workers to work with our growing team.
1. Find the TeleHealth Van parked in a designated area in your community.
2. Approach the van and request mental health support.
3. The driver technician will provide you with disposable headphones and help you connect to the virtual screen.
4. Speak with a licensed clinical social worker for immediate support and access to local resources.
1. Therapist schedules an appointment with the TeleHealth Van through a shared calendar.
2. The van will drive to the location at the scheduled time.
3. Individuals will enter the van for a private session with a licensed clinical social worker.
4. End the session and exit the van until the next scheduled appointment.